user profile
Sign in
user profile

Funds disbursement of suspended account 90 days gone

by Seller_fa5oRXSKTgM5Q

Hi
I have funds in my suspended account, can someone please share their experience how to appeal for funds disbursement of suspended account after 90 days. Is there any documents required or any other specific information required by amazon to disburse the funds to me.

Will appreciate any response from senior sellers.
Thank You.

Tags: Account Health, Suspended
10 replies
10 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_aV1Bh32hE0KND
In reply to: Seller_fa5oRXSKTgM5Q’s post

There is no guarantee that Amazon will release your funds, it will depend on the violation and on Amazon’s findings after an investigation.

Here is Amazon’s→ Withholding policy

If your account is not reinstated following an appeal or you choose not to appeal the deactivation, after 90 days from when your account was deactivated, you may separately request funds disbursement by contacting disbursement-appeals@amazon.com.

We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account for abusive, fraudulent, or other prohibited activity. During this process, we may request that you provide additional information or documentation regarding your identity, financial instruments, and product sourcing. We may validate any information that you provide with third parties or government agencies.

user profile
Charles_Amazon

Hello @CUBER

Charles from Amazon here. It looks like you looking for more information about requesting your funds after your account has been deactivated.

The advice and links above are accurate. Thanks @Medic! I just wanted to add a couple of things. I’m not aware of the reason for account deactivation, nor if the account was deactivated over 90 days ago at this point as of today. In regards to a request for funds, the disbursement team requests the same nature of explanation, or appeal, when it comes to either an appeal to reinstate or an appeal for funds:

With a clear and concise written response, you can inform the review, using the following main considerations:

• Do you understand the policy, and why there was a violation?
  • What action did you take to resolve immediate issues that arose from that violation?
  • How are you going to ensure a more positive result to prevent future policy violations?

The above three points, sent together in a written response, is an example of how to keep your requested plan clear and to the point. Answering these three questions in your response, with any additional added details, will provide for an appropriate explanation.

Lastly, I wanted to provide this list of considerations that are normally sent out with most performance notifications, so that you can compose a complete appeal packet:

–Sourcing: Are you sourcing the product from a trusted supplier that sells items in new condition?
Provide Amazon with info on how you are source your products and how you vet your suppliers.
–Listing: Is the product accurately described on Amazon?
–Labelling: Are you following Amazon policy regarding labelling requirements? For example, are you specifying date type such as, manufacturing, production, or expiry, and presenting the information in a clear way?
–Packaging: Is the product in its original packaging as listed on Amazon?
–Shipping: Have you taken all appropriate steps and quality checks to ensure that the product is stored, packed, and shipped appropriately? Are you ensuring product has sufficient shelf life before shipping?

The forums community is here to support you. Please let us know if these points above are helpful in revising your appeal for submission.

Regards,

Charles

user profile
Seller_XNxgU9DJZWWkQ
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_l943f14qZGu34

[Moderator Edit: removed inappropriate commentary]

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post