Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_Ub2OSHfaajswu

Shipping a pallet to FBA

I am planning to ship to FBA a pallet which contains 335 units.Within the Shipping option should I consider “shipping a single box” (as I can consider the pallet as a single box" or shall I choose “shipping multiple boxes” (if I consider the 335 different product boxes that the pallet contain)? Thanks!

3 replies
Tags:FBA, Shipping
3 replies
user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2

Each carton is a separate box.

user profile
Seller_U4W8a07pIekz2

Hi all,

I’d like to ship a pallet of mixed goods to Amazon but most often it keeps asking us to send to different FBA centres, is there a way around this?

We’re looking at several different SKUs, maybe only around 5-10 but don’t want to send a pallet of each SKU.

Thanks in advance,
Rob

user profile
Seller_0pkMTMROIPEmY
There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_Ub2OSHfaajswu

Shipping a pallet to FBA

I am planning to ship to FBA a pallet which contains 335 units.Within the Shipping option should I consider “shipping a single box” (as I can consider the pallet as a single box" or shall I choose “shipping multiple boxes” (if I consider the 335 different product boxes that the pallet contain)? Thanks!

3 replies
user profile

Shipping a pallet to FBA

by Seller_Ub2OSHfaajswu

3 replies
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2

user profile
Seller_U4W8a07pIekz2

Hi all,

I’d like to ship a pallet of mixed goods to Amazon but most often it keeps asking us to send to different FBA centres, is there a way around this?

We’re looking at several different SKUs, maybe only around 5-10 but don’t want to send a pallet of each SKU.

Thanks in advance,
Rob

user profile
Seller_0pkMTMROIPEmY
user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2

user profile
Seller_EJIX7rqDNQJi2

user profile
Seller_U4W8a07pIekz2

Hi all,

Thanks in advance,
Rob

user profile
Seller_U4W8a07pIekz2

Hi all,

Thanks in advance,
Rob

user profile
Seller_0pkMTMROIPEmY
user profile
Seller_0pkMTMROIPEmY
Go to original post