Verkäuferforen
Anmelden
Anmelden
user profile
Anmelden
user profile
Seller_gQ0c6kCtoX2ON

New On Time Delivery Rate for sellers outside USA

We are media sellers with current OTDR of 97.5% but under new metrics have been warned by email it will be well below the target rate of 90%. I just wanted to check the rules are applicable to sellers inside and outside of USA. Perhaps Jim or another mod can help out here. I am not looking for special treatment I just need some clarity. I am assuming non USA sellers DO need to above 90%.

Some initial observations. We have extended our delivery times so it will comfortably be above 95% by the time the new metric is in place in September. We have seen a big drop off in sales but its too early to make a call on if this is long term. I have also noticed a further 3 days still added on to our stated delivery window. When the new policy comes in (or better still before) will there be an end to this shipping padding or will the delivery times be accurately advertised.

I am also wondering if shipping times are updated based on our performance and/or Amazons perception or seller-wide performance of a chosen tariff. This might be academic to me as.....

OTDR protected orders using Buy Shipping. Buy Shipping is not available to sellers outside of the USA. Shipping Setting Automations does not offer tariffs that we use (US Media Mail). The few tariffs offered would hurt out our tiny margins. The only way to get OTDR protected shipping is using Buy Shipping, Automated Handling Time and Shipping Setting Automations. In the spirit of the new agreement have added AHT which may or may not be beneficial.

Loving this job for 30+ years, 20+ on Amazon. I am sure we can adapt, even with a horrible contraction in sales. This all just feels deeply uncomfortable.

Help me. Respectfully i plead to the gods of Amazon, AI and all things algorithm to rethink this new policy !

36 Aufrufe
7 Antworten
Tags:Service für Verkaufspartner, Verkäuferleistung
Antworten
7 Antworten
user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh
In Antwort auf: Post von: Seller_gQ0c6kCtoX2ON

According to the OTDR for Amazon UK (this being the UK forum, its what we would go on) states they recommend you keep an OTDR above 97%, however, there is apparently no penalty if you fall below this percentage.

If this is specific to the US site, i'd say you might need to check on the USA forum for advice. Sorry if I've got confused on which site you were asking about though.

user profile
Seller_19xPhE8YgkmxW

Hello BOOKS_EXPRESS_MEDIA,

This is a forum of other sellers (mainly in the UK) and frankly I don't understand your message which seems to relate to media sellers in the USA.

Did you intend your post to go to a US Forum, or did it go to both the US and UK Forums?

I'm not aware of new metric limits coming into force in September

In the UK sellers have access to Amazon's Buy Shipping for internal UK shipments, if that's a help

Sorry I can't help more but don't fully understand your post

Best

Brian

user profile
Seller_d8YGbIjNqwFxn

This is probably meant for the USA forums.

However UK sellers should be aware of this as often USA policy becomes policy in the UK at some point.

They are requiring sellers to have an OTDR of 90% or above in order to sell on Amazon.Com from September.

This doesn't impact UK sellers only sellers in the USA so no need for any UK seller to worry at the moment.

See

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/seller-forums/discussions/t/b7169872-e601-4727-81b8-50362dc1aa5b

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Thank you, Sellers, for redirecting @Seller_gQ0c6kCtoX2ON to US Seller Forums!

I see that you have already created a post there.

Regards,

Sakura

Keine weiteren Post können angezeigt werden.
user profile
Seller_gQ0c6kCtoX2ON

We are media sellers with current OTDR of 97.5% but under new metrics have been warned by email it will be well below the target rate of 90%. I just wanted to check the rules are applicable to sellers inside and outside of USA. Perhaps Jim or another mod can help out here. I am not looking for special treatment I just need some clarity. I am assuming non USA sellers DO need to above 90%.

Some initial observations. We have extended our delivery times so it will comfortably be above 95% by the time the new metric is in place in September. We have seen a big drop off in sales but its too early to make a call on if this is long term. I have also noticed a further 3 days still added on to our stated delivery window. When the new policy comes in (or better still before) will there be an end to this shipping padding or will the delivery times be accurately advertised.

I am also wondering if shipping times are updated based on our performance and/or Amazons perception or seller-wide performance of a chosen tariff. This might be academic to me as.....

OTDR protected orders using Buy Shipping. Buy Shipping is not available to sellers outside of the USA. Shipping Setting Automations does not offer tariffs that we use (US Media Mail). The few tariffs offered would hurt out our tiny margins. The only way to get OTDR protected shipping is using Buy Shipping, Automated Handling Time and Shipping Setting Automations. In the spirit of the new agreement have added AHT which may or may not be beneficial.

Loving this job for 30+ years, 20+ on Amazon. I am sure we can adapt, even with a horrible contraction in sales. This all just feels deeply uncomfortable.

Help me. Respectfully i plead to the gods of Amazon, AI and all things algorithm to rethink this new policy !

36 Aufrufe
7 Antworten
Antworten
user profile

von Seller_gQ0c6kCtoX2ON

36 Aufrufe
7 Antworten
Antworten
7 Antworten
7 Antworten
Schnellfilter
Sortieren nach
user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

According to the OTDR for Amazon UK (this being the UK forum, its what we would go on) states they recommend you keep an OTDR above 97%, however, there is apparently no penalty if you fall below this percentage.

If this is specific to the US site, i'd say you might need to check on the USA forum for advice. Sorry if I've got confused on which site you were asking about though.

user profile
Seller_19xPhE8YgkmxW

This is a forum of other sellers (mainly in the UK) and frankly I don't understand your message which seems to relate to media sellers in the USA.

Did you intend your post to go to a US Forum, or did it go to both the US and UK Forums?

In the UK sellers have access to Amazon's Buy Shipping for internal UK shipments, if that's a help

Best

Brian

user profile
Seller_d8YGbIjNqwFxn

However UK sellers should be aware of this as often USA policy becomes policy in the UK at some point.

They are requiring sellers to have an OTDR of 90% or above in order to sell on Amazon.Com from September.

This doesn't impact UK sellers only sellers in the USA so no need for any UK seller to worry at the moment.

See

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/seller-forums/discussions/t/b7169872-e601-4727-81b8-50362dc1aa5b

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Regards,

Sakura

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

Antworten
user profile
Seller_19xPhE8YgkmxW

Best

Brian

user profile
Seller_19xPhE8YgkmxW

Best

Brian

Antworten
user profile
Seller_d8YGbIjNqwFxn

See

user profile
Seller_d8YGbIjNqwFxn

See

Antworten
user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Regards,

Sakura

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Regards,

Sakura

Antworten
Zum ursprünglichen Beitrag wechseln