This article applies to selling in: Germany
The below is guidance only. Amazon reserves the right to remove any listing it considers to be inappropriate for sale for any reason.
Examples of Permitted Listings
Reminder: all listings and products must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Certain collectibles and tobacco-related products which do not contain tobacco nor nicotine, such us:
- Cigar cutters
- Registered electronic cigarettes and their cartridges, deposits or liquids, if clearly stated that it is nicotine-free, sold and shipped only to people aged 18 or over; and seller registered to the extent required
- Herbal cigarettes and herbal smoking mix which do not contain nicotine or tobacco
- Herbal molasses and shishas which do not contain tobacco nor nicotine
- Rolling paper
- Hand held cigarette rolling machines
Examples of Prohibited Listings
- Tobacco, or any product that contains tobacco, such as:
- Blunt wraps
- Dipping tobacco
- Chewing tobacco
- Smokeless tobacco
- Electronic cigarettes and their cartridges, deposits or liquids if they contain nicotine or do not clearly state to be nicotine-free
- Electronic cigarette rolling machines
- Novelty lighters
Reminder: all sellers must comply with all applicable laws and regulations when listing e-cigarettes and related products.
EU member states may require registration for the cross-border distance sale of e-cigarettes and related products. The registration form for Germany is available here.
In addition, some countries prohibit the online sale of e-cigarettes and related items, for example Austria and Poland. Please review all applicable laws and regulations.
Additional Useful Information
Sign in to use the tool and get personalised help (desktop browser required).