This article applies to selling in: Germany
The below is guidance only. Amazon reserves the right to remove any listing it considers to be inappropriate for sale for any reason.
Examples of Permitted Listings
Reminder: all listings and products must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- FM transmitters
- Extended coverage high frequency transceivers
- Cordless telephones that comply with the DECT standard and operate in allowed bands
- Bitcoin Mining Equipment
Examples of Prohibited Listings
- Products designed to intentionally block, jam or interfere with licensed or authorized radio communications, such as phones, GPS, radars, etc.
- Odometer modification devices
- Products that descramble, or gain access to, cable or satellite television without permission
- Products using military frequencies
- Portable lasers such as laser pointers, laser flares, laser pens, pet laser pointer toy, 303 laser products and laser projectors
- Video game emulators and game enhancers
- Smart card programmers and unloopers
- AdBlue CAN-Emulators
- Game console linkers and modification chips for game consoles (for example, R3, R4, R5, R6, M3, N5 for Nintendo; Pandora for PSP)
- Kindle batteries
- Cylindrical lithium ion cell battery types: 14500, 16340, 18650, 20700, 21700, and 26650
- Certain streaming media players, listed here. In recent years, Prime Video and Prime Music have become important parts of Prime. It is important that the streaming media players we sell interact well with Prime Video and Prime Music in order to avoid customer confusion.
Streaming media players
Products offered for sale on Amazon should not promote, suggest the facilitation of, or actively enable the infringement of or unauthorized access to digital media or other protected content. Any streaming media player or other device that violates this policy is prohibited from sale on Amazon.
It is your responsibility to source and sell products that do not promote, promise the facilitation of, or actively enable the infringement of or unauthorized access to digital media or other protected content. If you sell these products, we may immediately suspend or terminate your selling privileges and destroy inventory in our fulfillment centers without reimbursement. In addition, if we determine that your account has been used to engage in fraud or other illegal activity, remittances and payments may be withheld or forfeited.
Related Amazon Help Pages
Additional Useful Information
- European Commission website on electrical engineering, on low voltage, electromagnetic compatibility and other EU regulations, http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/sectors/electrical/documents/index_de.htm
- European Commission website on harmonized standards, http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/policies/european-standards/harmonised-standards/index_en.htm
- European Commission website on Waste of Electrical and Electronic Equipment; http://ec.europa.eu/environment/waste/weee/index_en.htm
- Federal Network Agency for Electricity, Gas, Telecommunications, Post and Railway, http://www.bundesnetzagentur.de/cln_1412/DE/Home/home_node.html
- National register for waste electric equipment, https://system.stiftung-ear.de/
- Electronics Act, http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/elektrog/
- Federal Environment Agency, http://www.umweltbundesamt.de/
Sign in to use the tool and get personalized help (desktop browser required).